Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ten June Photo Challenge. Week 2

Ten June 30 Day Photo Challenge

Still having a great time with my camera and the Ten June Photo Challenge. Normally Arizona has technicolor sunsets, but not this week. So I'm a bit disappointed with the sunset shot. This week I used Picnic to edit the EYE picture. I did the Cross Process in Effects and then the Focal B&W for the iris. Kinda fun to play around with all the edits.

8. A Bad Habit

9. Someone You Love

10. A Childhood Memory

 11. Something Blue

 12. Sunset

 13. Yourself With 13 Things

 14. Eyes

8. My bad habit is coffee with a lot of cream and sugar.
9. My youngest son, Rogan and a sweet moment with our dog, Loki.
10. My favorite childhood book, Eloise.
11. Swimming pool.
12. Northern Arizona sunset.
13. Me and 13 books. Not very inspired, I know. I couldn't think of 13 different things.
14. My eyeball.

I'm looking forward to seeing everybody's pictures. Thanks for visiting.