Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Laundry Room


What can I really say about my laundry corner room except that this is where I wash the piles of clothes, day after day, week after week, year after year...kidding!? I wanted it to be a nice area because it is the entrance to the house coming in from the garage so we are walking through it all the time.









The letters for *WASH* are craft store decals. I added electrical tape to the ends of the letters to get the look I was going for.









The wood shelf below the cabinets is a DIY. Just a board cut and stained.




                                                      The board is just resting on L-brackets.


The chalkboard is a piece of particle board with chalkboard paint. Right when t-shirts are hot out of the dryer I hang them on this door hook. No wrinkles and easy speedy.